Re: [Gimp-developer] urgent help?

hi,
  i'm working on a project that fuses 2 images , one
with a  higher spatial resolution but grayscale and
the other with lower spatial resolution but having
spectral information.  The fused output should be a
hybrid and should have the qualities of both images.
This fusion is done using a new method, where we
explore the gridwise correspondence of the energy
values sensed by the satellites while capturing the
images. This is a small info about the project.
  So we're integrating this algorithm into gimp as a
plugin.  This plugin should be enabled only when the 2
input images are opened.
  So ne inputs are welcome and help me with my earlier
doubts .
  thank you