Re: [Gimp-developer] LIC-Plugin

On Friday 03 May 2002 23:05, Sven Neumann wrote:

>   We should
>   however provide a backward-compatible PDB interface if possible.
IMHO this should not be necessary as the old LIC does not support
non-interactive mode. And for interactive mode the PDB interface should be
the same anyway.

> - Decide if you want the plug-in to be kept and maintained in GIMP CVS.
>   In the beginning you'd send patches but I think we could get you CVS
>   commit access pretty soon.
If I have the choice, I'd prefer CVS.

> - Change the user interface so it fits better into the look and feel of
>   GIMP plug-ins.
Any more concrete suggestions? As I am not an experienced GIMP-user (I simply
do not work with graphics too much) I have not been able to see the "big
standard" yet. Anyway, UI design is not the thing I am best at , so I could
use a helping hand here. Not at the coding stuff but at the question "how
should it look like?"

Ok, gonna fetch Gtk2 and GIMP1.3 and start porting now ...

Frank