Re: [Gimp-developer] Old unofficial plug-in maintainers don't die...

Hi,

Carol Spears <cspears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> i have been wanting to collect all of the working plug-ins and make them
> available on my site.  only plug-ins that are not already included with
> GIMP, however.
>
> if you have a lot of updated plug-ins, it should be no problem to give
> you a password so you can move the plug-ins to my site directly.

updating old plug-ins is definitely a good idea. Storing them offsite
of registry.gimp.org is a bad idea however. Why can't we at least try
to keep things in one place? Why is everybody reinventing the wheel all
the time instead of improving existing infrastructure?

Salut, Sven