[Gimp-developer] Font problems

Forgive me if this question has been asked before.

I'm on Mandrake 8 and for several fonts appear to be there when using the
text tool but then I get an error saying the font can't be found. There's
only a few that I can actually use.

I seem to remember there being a patch for this but I don't know if it was
on this list or somewhere else. I've looked through the list archives and
in the Gimp patches as well as the Mandrake website... but I haven't been
able to find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

Chris

--
Chris the Christianfreak

http://christianfreak.net			chrisbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx			cfreak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Authorized use only.  Your continued use of this system
verifies your acknowledgement of this.  Unauthorized users
will be hunted down and forced to watch reruns of the Brady
Bunch until your brain turns into a pile of Lime Jello.