Re: [Gimp-developer] XCF support added to ImageMagick

At 06:06 AM 12/4/2001 -0800, Seth Burgess wrote:
I think if you make sure to check the version of the XCF,

I am pretty sure that I do, but I'll hack up some files and try it out. It already deal with the differences between the old and new headers.

Now, I don't expect it to be easy to implement (involving significant chunks of the core, as Sven mentioned), but if you've got that covered please do add it!

It doesn't support all the different layer compositing modes, but it does fully support loading multi-layered RGB and grayscale images and respecting their layer opacity and visibility settings.

Leonard