Re: [Gimp-developer] Common dir of plug-ins (patch about OK button)

Hi,

"Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero" <famrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> OK, I have been reviewing the common dir, I think I rearranged all
> them so they have the OK in the new place. I also have read some code
> (that is the only reason for so boring task) and next will try to
> finish the others as well as improve thos that look pretty bad (like
> five buttons, of which three just change things, but are not reset |
> cancel | ok, not anything in that line).
>
> The gz was done with cvs diff -u in the common dir, and does not
> include the patchs I already sent to sven & mitch.

please, don't compress patches, simply include them in your mail. That
makes it much easier to look through them in the mail reader and to
comment on the patch in a reply.

No need to resend this patch however, I'll look through all the patches
you sent right now...

Salut, Sven