Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: GIMP Tip of the Day messages

> XML is supposed to make information more portable into the future,
> right?
>
> GIMP is being used in classrooms lately, it would be nice if we have the
> option to print all gimp documentation in any form we should choose.

I'm not as familiar with XML conversion tools as I am with SGML, but I think they exist.
It is like the GIMP help.  We write the help in DocBook SGML.  It can be converted to cool stuff including PDF.
Pippin has been writing our SGML to PDF converter.  It can also be converted to
HTML.  (Which is what gets done before it goes into the release right now anyway)

(Sorry if the line wrapping is messed up.  Evo is misbehaving)

bex