Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: GIMP Tip of the Day messages

Hi Rebecca,

rjp@xxxxxxxxxxxx (2001-10-05 at 2030.20 +0200):

> > it would matter if you could name an advantage it would give us. I don't
> > mind adding a simple XML-parser to GIMP-1.4 since it's pretty simple
> > using GMarkup from GLib-2.0, but I don't want to do so without a good
> > reason.
>
> hmm.. XML could be quickly converted to HTML and used on the web site as
> a something-or-other?

XML is supposed to make information more portable into the future,
right?

GIMP is being used in classrooms lately, it would be nice if we have the
option to print all gimp documentation in any form we should choose.

carol