Re: [Gimp-developer] glib/gtk+ 2.0 port

As an occasional developer, I ran into a problem trying to get CVS pango
working - errors on link with the qt libraries.  Anyone else expereienced
these?  Not at my machine now, or I'd include the errors.

I didn't see any obvious switches in the configure.  I'm a bit annoyed that qt
is keeping me from compiling gtk...

Seth