[Gimp-developer] Re: UI remarks

cspears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (2001-06-07 at 0312.06 -0400):
> How about putting one of those little day counters in the gimp start
> up?  So that the user has to acknowledge how many days s/he has used the
> software for free.  I had to wait for that dumb little paint shop pro
> program to count past 2000 once.  And that "free" thing could not hold a
> candle to Gimp.

Very nice idea. "Evil" (add voice effect) some people would say. ;]

Then have a webpage that give you the key to unlock it, but after
having answered a small test (Free in Free Software means: Freedom |
No money, Freeware mean: No money | Unrestricted access, and so on).
That would be even more evil.

GSR