Re: [Gimp-developer] UI Stuff

Hi,

Hans Breuer <hans@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Additionaly I seriously doubt that it would be possible to make
> The Gimp look more potato shop like by simply giving it another
> 'skin'.

besides of that: it is not and has never been our goal to make gimp
look or feel like potato shop. Actually a lot of gimp developers
don't even have a version of potato shop at hand to check how it
looks and feels like. We make our decisions based on our own and
experiences and based on suggestions made by our users.
Gimp Is More than Photoshop.

Salut, Sven