[Gimp-developer] Re: Re: The GIMP Webpage

tigert@xxxxxxxxxx (2001-05-25 at 2113.57 +0300):
> www.userfriendly.org is stupid in that sense (showing the comments in
> the comic page) but that doesnt mean we should also be stupid :-)

The stupid part is that they show you the headers, then you have to
reload to see content of comments.

> > Maybe there should be a separate gimp site for the windows users. The
> > windows users are so different than the linux users.  They don't mind
> They are? The gimp is just identical on windows anyway.

Users are different, apps no. Dunno if it is learned, evolved or what,
but there are severe differences between Windows people and (classic)
Unix people. It starts with concepts about computers and ends with
usage.

GSR