Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: The GIMP Webpage

Christoph Rauch (christoph.rauch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Simon Budig schrieb:
> > At www.gimp.de people post about "how to make red t-shirts yellow"
> > or "do I need a screen resolution of 1024x768 for Gimp with windows
> > or is 800x600 sufficient?" and I dont want this kind of messages at
> > the most important Gimp Resource. Good tutorials are waaaaaaaaayyyyyy(!)
> > more important.
>
> You are of course right. But why not comment on tutorials, plugins, docs?

Because the benefit from commenting a (well written) tutorial is probably
not worth the additional effort to implement the commenting functionality -
aside from discussions about the right system (Squishdot, Slashcode etc.pp.).
It is hard enough to agree on a system for the actual content.

Feedback to the author of the tutorial is a better idea (because he
can fix the tutorial) and is way easier to implement.

Bye,
        Simon

--
      Simon.Budig@xxxxxxxxxxx       http://www.home.unix-ag.org/simon/