Re: [Gimp-developer] Gallery maker ...

On Fri, 18 May 2001, Fabian Frédérick <fabian.frederick@xxxxxx> wrote:
> I made a gallery maker plug-in + batch convertion ...
> available from : http://www.dtlord.com/gallery
>
> Somebody could tell me who to contact in order to put it in Gimp
> distribution ?

You have done it already by posting your message to this list...

Since your plug-in is a Perl script, Marc should probably be the
one who decides if your script is worth including in the next
release or not.  Most Perl-Fu contributors are on this list, so
they have probably read your message.

By the way, it would be nice to include some examples of your
script's output in your web pages, so that anyone (e.g., me) who
is too lazy to install it can see if it is worth trying or not.

-Raphaël