Re: [Gimp-developer] Screen Shot not working correctly

Hi David,

did you try to save a screen dump with

xwd -root -out screen.xwd

and display it with

xwud -in screen.xwd

If the colors displayed by xwud are ok, I would like to have a testfile.
Create a screendump with xwd that shows the homepage of www.gimp.org and
send it gzipped (!!) to me and not to the list.

--Peter