[Gimp-developer] GIFT-plugin for the GIMP

Hi,

I would like to introduce you to Deepika Sikri (sounds formal, huh?)
who will be writing a plugin for the GIMP, that will enable the GIMP
to use the GNU Image-Finding Tool for retrieving images.

For this project, we would both like to know the following:

Are there any special coding standards to follow? Or do we apply the
usual GNU coding standards?

Is there some review procedure (if yes, which, and on which criteria?)
for getting such a plugin into the gimp distribution?

Do you have any comments on the plugin tutorials which are out there?
Do you recommend a special one? Deepika and I, we are both newbies in
GIMP-land.

Cheers,
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Müller,
assistant-doctorant ==  PhD student (2001), teaching assistant