Re: Proposed Paint Core changes to support textures

The brush pipe idea sounds interesting as it'd support tilt.  That'd
be useful for modelling textures that have larger features than
the tool size.  I could see the benefit there for simulating drawing
on corrugated cardboard.  For finer textures (i.e. paper) one mask is fine.
The texture code would modify the brush mask at runtime using the current
texture and pressure.  Higher pressure desposits more pigment into the
deeper crevases of the texture.  Is there a practical benefit for storing
multiple copies of a texture for differing amounts of pressure inside a
brush pipe file?

- David