Re: gimp.themes.org ideas

On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 10:17:36PM -0800, "Carl B. Constantine" <macman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think the plug-ins and scripts should also go here, if this site is to be
> created. Otherwise, better organization and keeping things current at
> gimp.org would be appreciated.

We have:

registry.gimp.org - maybe soon to be revamped, web-repository
plugins.gimp.org  - home for plugins, no web-repository

Before adding a third repository (or maybe while adding a third one) we
should first combine efforts, even if this means to just give up one or two,
or totally change their goal.

Distributing scripts over two or more sites, for example, is IMHO bad. IT
might be an evulutionary process, but at first this means users would need to
look at both places.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /       pcg@xxxxxxxx      |e|