Image attached

Hi!

First of all I wanted to tell the Gimp developers and all contributors
they've done a great work, Gimp became a rocking piece of software!

I've attached an image where I used two identical layers with masks. One
mask is a copy of the other with inverted colors. Theoretically this
would resemble the layer without mask but there is a thin
semi-transparent line which demonstates that this is not exact. Enough
talking, just have a look at the image.

So, my question is: is it a normal behaviour of Gimp (tested with
several latest versions)?

CU, Michael

---=[       t0mcat@xxxxxx       ]=---
---=[ http://technoid.xodox.com ]=---