Re: suggestion for gimp 1.3 and later

"Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero" wrote:

> rjp@xxxxxxxxxxxx (2000-12-13 at 0057.14 +0100):
> > I think it would be a good idea to add a grid function like some other
>
> Are you speaking about something like the Perl scripts that create a
> grid and remove guides?

i ran one of those to make a grid of guides, but it would be nice to
have a grid that isn't the same as guides.  so that you could snap to it
even when it wasn't visible.  you can only snap to guides when they are
visible and they only snap when you get near them.  i want a grid that
ALWAYS snaps so i can never locate something other than on, say, every
10th pixel.
does that make sense?