Re: new plugin

david rohde wrote:
> I am currently writing a new plugin, which I hope if there is intrest in it
> could be included in to standard gimp distributions.  I understand that the
> gimp is frozen at the moment, but if anyone could tell me the process
> required for a new plugin to be considered for the gimp.  Should I have
> users before I ask you guys to look at it.

Even if it is too late for it to be included in the next major release of
the GIMP, you can always make your plug-in available via a web site and
then get your plug-in listed in the plug-ins section of gimp.org.

Cheers!

Internet:kcozens at interlog.com   |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
      or:ve3syb at rac.ca          |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
Packet:ve3syb@va3bbs.#scon.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"
#include <disclaimer/favourite>    |              -Pinkutus & the Borg