Re: How much longer do I have to put up with this... (michael n)

On 11 Dec 2000, Michael Natterer wrote:

> Hi,
> Ask politely next time.

Excuse me sir for not being so polite.  You should read my previous email
where you will find most of the same issues repeated without using foul
language that you are so afraid of seeing.  However, if at all possible,
may I suggest you re-read the original email even if that means filtering
it through a bad language filter to get the contents.  There are a lot of
very important (in my opinion, and possibly others', too) issues about
general usability and accessibility of The Gimp user interface.  Once
again, I am sorry that you had to put up with inappropriate
language.  Hopefully you will read my follow-up email on this subject and
be less offended.

I am looking forward to seeing some of the mentioned issues addressed in
upcoming versions of The Gimp.

Thanks for making a really great program (except for the problems I
mentioned earlier) :)

tc

--
     timecop at japan.co.jp | OA通信サビース株式会社 | NTT DoCoMo