Re: ShopFree

Amber Simpson wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know about ShopFree. ShopFree a
> marketing site allowing consumers to trial various products for free.
>
> If you'd like to list an offer you can do so by filling in the form on the
> site or if you'd just like to see what we've go to offer please come and visit
> us.
>
> ShopFree is located at http://www.shopfree.com.au

Hi There,

I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know about SpamCop.  SpamCop is a
anti-spam site allowing e-mail users to report people like you to your ISP and
WHS.

If you'd like an example, then you're just in time because you should be getting
a note in the mail about the cancellation of your account.

SpamCop is located at http://www.spamcop.net

--
Brendan Byrd AKA SineSwiper (SineSwiper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Computer techie, Perl hacker, and all-purpose Internet guru