Re: Request for new, high-quality, brushes (and maybe patterns too)

On Sat, May 20, 2000 at 10:58:35AM +0200, Sven Neumann <neumanns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > We have all the possibilities on gimp.org and we should use them.
> > But who will do all the necessary work?
> Aren't you facing that problem on every server ?

On sourceforge, everyone can get access. With gimp.org only very few
people have access.

> > > IMHO the whole plugin project should move back to
> > Well :( Then we will have to find somebody who does it first.
> Yep. We need a crew of people interested in doing it...

That's only the first step. The next step is to decide wether we actually
want that. A http://plug-ins.gimp.org would fit very nice, and the
sourceforge staff already helps a lot. Moving would certainly require
_more_ work, and I am not sure wether it's worth it.

I think the most unfortunate aspect was that first it was decided to go to
sourceforge and now some people want to move it back... that won'T do any
good to any project...

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /       pcg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx |e|