Webmaster for www.gimp.org

	okay, as you have probabaly noticed. www.gimp.org is old
and and outdated. That is pretty much completely my fault.

	I really dont have the time or the motivation to work
on web site stuff anymore, or at least not to the level that
something like gimp should have as its web site.

	So, if there is anyone interested in taking over the
web site, revamping the content, maintaining the info, etc,etc,
please email webmaster@xxxxxxxxx

	The current machine is probabaly underpowered for doing
much php/mod_perl/ssi/database/etc, etc based stuff, but it's
theorectially moving to a faster machine that might be able to
handle it.

Adrian