Re: 1.1.19-installation fails

Marc Lehmann <pcg@xxxxxxxx> says:
> The problem is that gettext itself does the detection (and so the only
> solutioon would be to rpelace the gettext.m4 macros by our own versions).
> I only get the results.

You mean the gnu version of gettext itself does the detection of msgmerge. The
problem is that the gnu version of gettext (and msgfmt) is not the only such
version.  In particular, there is a Solaris gettext and msgfmt but no msgmerge.

Bill Sebok      Computer Software Manager, Univ. of Maryland, Astronomy
	Internet: wls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx	URL: http://www.astro.umd.edu/~wls/