Re: patch for gimp_edit_fill, part 2

Hi,

> I just uploaded the second part of my gimp_edit_fill patches to
> ftp.gimp.org.  As soon as it is moved out of the incoming directory,
> you should be able to get it as gimp-quinet-000310-0.patch.

Sorry for not moving the patches earlier, but both patches are now
accessible at ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/patches.

I haven't looked at them yet, but I consider doing so this weekend. Marc,
do you plan to provide patches for the perl plug-ins or would you prefer
to update from cvs and fix the scripts then? I do not think that a few
days with broken scripts in CVS would be a problem, since we have just
seen a release.

Salut, Sven