Re: Coding style

Hi,

> While we are on the subject of coding style, there are two areas of
> the Gimp that are not using a consistent coding style: the Script-Fu
> scripts and, to a lesser extent, the Perl scripts.  Is there a
> recommended style for these?

Oh well, there are more areas. Not even the core strictly follows a
common style. But this has got much better since Mitch and me got
infected with the "indentation paranoia". If we take care that new
code is correctly formatted, it's only a matter of time until all code
got overworked. But if you look into the plugins you will find a
collection of all sorts of coding styles and even some examples of the
total lack of it.

I do not think that it is necessary to reformat all scripts, but since
you wanted to go through most Script-Fu's anyway, I suggest you use the
indendation emacs proposes for Scheme code. I've just checked and IMHO
it's a useful default.

Salut, Sven