Re: [OFFTOPIC] mail to list not sender

http://www.metasystema.org/essays/reply-to-useful.mhtml

I think that this sort of munging would be a good idea.  Duplicate replies
bother me, and that's the default behavior for a list such as this
one.  Howver, don't flame me about it, just read this essay for an
alternative point of view to "Reply-to Munging Considered Harmful", which
I'm sure you've all read.

---
Even if you can deceive people about a product through misleading statements,
sooner or later the product will speak for itself.
- Hajime Karatsu