Re: Toolbox layout and Help menu

quinet@xxxxxxxxxx (Raphael Quinet) writes:

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Sven Neumann <neumanns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> That being said, I also like the columns-spinbutton idea, as long as
> the minimum is 1 column.  I agree with the other parts of your
> message, and with your suggestion to move the Measure tool in the View
> menu or Info window.

Hmm, me too, I was alarmed when this changed (Serves me right for not
reading the Chnagelog but there you go ...)

It would be nice if people had the choice of

a) Number of columns
b) Selectors to top, left, bottom or right

With it only being configurable through the preferences you could have a
ntoe about menus disappearing with small column sizes. Personally the
only menu I ever use is the file one anyway, so Help-menu bug permitting
I think this would be OK?

Lee
--
I was doing object-oriented assembly at 1 year old ...
For some reason my mom insists on calling it "Playing with blocks"