Re: Patch for print 3.0.6

Hi,

> I'm having to release a Print 3.0.6 due to a fairly serious bug found
> by Panos Katsaloulis.  The specific bug is that monochrome printing in
> grayscale does not work properly.  The patch is enclosed below.

I have applied your patch. Additionally I have changed the code so that
the "File" pseudoprinter is initialized which makes printing to a file
possible again. Sorry for fiddling with "your" code, but you did not seem
interested in fixing this after it was reported several times.

BTW, is there any interest from your side to implement the usage of
the image resolution? It's a shame (if not a bug) that the Print plug-in
ignores the resolution info.

Salut, Sven