Re: Sample Colorize [Was: Re: Buggy plugins]

Sven Neumann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> <snipped...>

> If you'd ever
> seen how Karin turns an old b/w photo into a colored one in a few minutes,
> you would know how good and useful his plug-in really is. (I had the
> chance to make this joyful experience last year in Berlin, when Karin and
> Olof presented the printed versiom of the GUM.)
>
> Salut, Sven

I couldn't agree more - a plug-in that I find just mildly interesting
found in the hands of another individual becomes a tool of great
power.

I trust, when the time comes to winnow plug-ins down to production
numbers, the traffic on this mailing list will increase dramatically ;)

By the way,  <Image>/Filters/Colors/Map/Sample Colorize... which
engendered this small aside has Wolfgang Hofer as author of record
(and no one is maintaining it on a regular basis, according to
PLUGIN_MAINTAINERS) Were Karin/Olof unsung contributors?

Be good, be well

Garry Osgood