Re: Sample Colorize [Was: Re: Buggy plugins]

Hi,

>Personally, I think similiar tricks may be pulled fully in the confines
>of the Curve tool, but as Marc pointed out, not everyone is a copy of me
>(or is it 'a copy of Daniel Egger'? I forget ... ;), so some people
>may find this plug-in to be lots and lots of fun.

you should try it with another color image as input source. If you'd ever
seen how Karin turns an old b/w photo into a colored one in a few minutes,
you would know how good and useful his plug-in really is. (I had the
chance to make this joyful experience last year in Berlin, when Karin and
Olof presented the printed versiom of the GUM.)

Salut, Sven