Re: Documenting the source?

Hello:

I have some experience documenting the C/C++ source of a project.  For
the DODS project (http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/dods) I use a
package called doc++ which is barely supported, but works well.  Doc++
has a home page, and we support a slightly modified (i.e. debugged)
version of it.  It creates html and LaTeX, and works well with
hyperlatex and a set of LaTeX macros I've developed for the same
project.  It's not as sexy and au courant as XML and DTDs, but it
is simple and works, and creates hard copy and web output equally well.

You can find more at http://top.gso.uri.edu/dods.html .  The
documentation on that page was made with this package, and the
programmer's ref was generated with the doc++ stuff.

-Tom

tomss at ids.net - 401-861-2831