Re: Speaking of additional plug-ins

   From: Dean Johnson <dtj@xxxxxxx>
   Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:00:23 -0600 (CST)
   Cc: gosgood@xxxxxxx (Garry R. Osgood),
	   gimp-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Gimp Developer's Newslist)

   Marc Lehmann spontaneously blurts out:

   > Failing that, I will set up a gimp server on a local machine (in germany),
   > but I can't promose that (I iwll need to find a free disk, but maybe in
   > one or two weeks I can spare 2GB for it).

   This has SourceForge written all over it! Its easy an convenient to start
   projects and manage stuff. I heartily endorse it!

Indeed.  I've been using SourceForge for about a week for the Print
plugin (the gimp-print project), and it's really good.  It takes some
time to learn, though.

--
Robert Krawitz <rlk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@xxxxxxxxxxxx