Re: Startup - duplicate PDB messages? - 1.1.15

Hi Marc,

> > I just sucessfully made the 1.1.15 version of gimp this morning, but am
> > getting some PDB messages each time I start it up:
>
> Did you remove your old gimp installation? The error messages below
> are probably caused by left-over plug-ins in your $PREFIX/lib/plug-ins
> directory.

Yes I did. You know I also experienced some strange behavior when I made
this version. After I finished it the first time ( a real long time too
on my 133), I got lots of errors since the 1.1.15 version was referring
to the last build I made which was 1.1.12. I do not have gimp in my
library path so I thought that was kind of odd. I also did a make
uninstall on the old version after I got a good make on the new. Then I
installed the new. I deleted the old install and remade the new so it is
strange that I'm getting these PDB messages now. Since nothing appears
wrong, I'll just ignore them.

Thanks,
Glenn
-----