Re: Call for plugin maintainance

Sven Neumann wrote:
[snip sensible idea]

> libgck (we should get rid of this one or at least rename it)
> Lighting (has some bugs/disabled features in the preview code)

<delurk>

These two are "mine". I have been unable to keep them
up to date the last year due to graduating and getting
lost in the demands of the Real World (tm).

During this year I've gotten two or three mails about the
Lighting plug-in, mostly concerning the broken zooming
- which should not be too difficult to fix. None about crashes.
I would be grateful if those who do find (fatal) bugs drop me
a mail about it, I don't have the time at the moment to actively
search for bug reports.

GCK is AFAIK only used in "my" plug-ins (lic, mapobject, lighting)
- I will rewrite them to "pure" G* as soon as I find the time.

If someone feels like more actively maintaining the mentioned
plug-ins, feel free (and let me know) - I may still do some work on
them from time to time, but I can't guarantee it.

Best regards,

Tom

</delurk>