Print 3.0.3

I've release print 3.0.3.  This will be the last release of the year
unless some dramatic new bug pops up.

It's at http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/print-3.0.3.tar.gz.  It is now
on my web site: http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk.

It has various improvements; color fidelity should be better, output
is less grainy due to bidirectional scanning (it alternates scan
direction), and there are a few bug fixes in the soft weave code.  The
soft weave itself should look better, and there are a few additional
options to improve the output quality with soft weave in use (I
recommend "1440x720 highest quality" for best results).

Big thanks to Thomas Dorris for lots of feedback over the last release
cycle.  He really beat up on me over the issue of smoothness.  The
improvement isn't as dramatic as I'd like, but the bidirectional
scanning in concert with a few other things does improve matters a
good bit.

--
Robert Krawitz <rlk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@xxxxxxxxxxxx