problems with perl and 1.1.14

Hi folks,

Which file is the loadable object for module Gimp? I've been trying since
1.1.12 to get gimp+perl working.. :)

make install always fials in the perl dir with 'no rule to make install.'

I've cobbled this build together - Is there a definative source for all of
the perl stuff you need to make those plug-ins work, or a way to have the
plug ins without using perl? Disabling perl seems to also take away a
great deal of gimp functionality.. Is this true, or am I on crack?

Thanks!

--
Blue Lang, Unix Systems Administrator, QSP Inc. - Raleigh, NC
Phone: 919.875.6994