Re: GAP

Hi,

Tigert wrote:
> Well there is now the gimp/plug-ins/perl/examples/gap-vcr in cvs that is
> implemented in gnome-perl. It is very basic, but it somewhat works.

Oh, how much do I love when new features that would be really useful but
would need some good thoughts and probably even the redesign of some core
menus are hacked up in a scripting language that is not supported on all
systems.

Great, now we have two ways to access the GAP. Doesn't that really make it
much more useful and intuitive for the average GIMP user.

I'd say: Drop this (probably nice) hack and wait for the changes Wolfgang
just announced.

Salut, Sven