Re: using dpi more than 72

Thanks

I got Gimp 1.1.11 compiled it, had to get a few extra packages (i.e. PDL and so on)
compiled it again, still got a few errors, but it installed any way (I don't know a
thing about compiling and such stuff - will leave it to the guys that do - I just
followed the instructions).

now my "script-fu" is not working (most of them), will have to go and figure what is
needed to get it to work again.

but my impression so far;

I am very impressed

Thanks again