Re: using dpi more than 72

Hello

You can't do it with Gimp 1.0 but you can do it with the developers
version of Gimp i.e Gimp 1.1.x .

A work around is to calculate it your self (described in the PrePress
Chapter). Say e.g that you want 210ppi res in a 4"x4" image. Then you
should create a 840x840 pixels image in Gimp.

Cheers Olof S Kylander

--

Olof Kylander  Frozenriver Digital Design   http://www.frozenriver.nu

Consultant at Sigma nBiT

Technical writer and coauthor of GUM (the Gimp User Manual)