Re: GIMP Plug-ins for other Apps? - LGPL for some GIMP modules?

On 11 Nov, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

> I don't think gimpenv.c is in any way unique in this sense, probably
> many of the other files in libgimp also contain code snippets that
> have originally been in some file in the GIMP proper.

 Hm, the file I created was done on my own or cutted from gimp-libs
 which is LPGLed... So I think I may add a necessary an LPGL header to
 it....
 BTW: Can somebody please replace the COPYING file by an updated version
 to avoid further confusion?

--

Servus,
       Daniel