Re: FREEZE (was Re: More Inconsistency in eraser, blur and dodge tools)

Thus spoke Nick Lamb
> If no-one else will do it, I hearby offer to REVERT all features added to
> Gimp. It's quite obvious that some/ most of the people here will continue
> to rationalise additional features until well into the new millenium
> (and I don't mean 2000).

Hopefully this won't be necessary.  Compromise is an important part of any
community.  I'm sure something can be worked out.
--
Michael J. Hammel           | A politician's words reveal less about what he
The Graphics Muse           | thinks about his subject than what he thinks