Re: Icons in L&C dialog (and elsewhere)

Heh, this thread turns out to be some sort of Gimp-book authors meeting, so I
should probably throw my Euro 0.02 in here...

IMHO cleaning up the user interface is one of the most important things that
have to be done after a feature freeze. See it like this: people have been
throwing nifty features, new plug-ins and tools into The Gimp for over a year
now. You can't just declare "Stop" and then release that. Icons, menus,
dialog layouts, everything has to be rethought and changed if necessary. This
is going to happen now! Only it has be carefully discussed what has to be
changed and in what way...

Salut, Sven
(Who is working on the update for "Gimp kurz und gut" right now)

PS: Tigert, I like the new icons! What do you think about reordering them so
that Duplicate comes next to New?