Re: Icons in L&C dialog (and elsewhere)

Hello

Well "feature" freeze is a wide term. Currently only Gimp (app and lib) is
in feature freeze (If I haven't missed a mail).

Functions such as IS, Bezier, Airbrush, brush scaling, context etc.. is
not finished. For me a feature freeze is when you stop add new
functionality. It's not when you change how a tool work (e.g moving Simons
curve tools to IS). It is not when you make the brush scaling work etc.
Neither can feature freeze stop you from e.g cleaning up the menu
paths for e.g plugins.

Changing icons is not (in my view) a new feature (adding a new tool is).

Cheers Olof

--

Olof Kylander  Frozenriver Digital Design   http://www.frozenriver.nu

Consultant at Sigma nBiT

Technical writer and coauthor of GUM (the Gimp User Manual)