those gimps at flamingtext.com

G'Day,
	Cameron here from http://www.flamingtext.com/ (a net-fu server)
anyway, I recently built in a link back for scripts that people wrote.
For example, on the flamingtext page that Vidar wrote,
there is a link back to vidars page.  Well anyway there are a ton
of scripts that we use, that I would like to link back to the author.
If the author is not known it links back to gimp.org.

Soo.... if you are the author of a script that we currently use, or
would like us to use, please let me know your name and URL
and I'll add you promptly.

3d-outline-logo alien-glow-logo arrow-in-button basic2-logo
beveled-pattern-logo blended-logo bovinated-logo carved-logo
chalk-logo chip-away-logo chrome-logo comic-logo coolmetal-logo
crystal-logo drop-shadow-logo flaming-logo frosty-logo
glossy-logo glowing-logo neon-logo old-stone-logo
perspective-shadow-logo

catch ya,

Cameron

  _--_|\. __/ Townsville.   Cameron Gregory             C Web Java Marimba Dude
 /      \   \ I was here!   Outsource Labs              Bloke.com
 \_.--._/                   cameron@xxxxxxxxx           cameron@xxxxxxxxx
       v                    http://www.olabs.com/       http://www.bloke.com/
Don't email to the following address: afred@xxxxxxxxx . It is for spiders.
and I'll never get email from you again! (phone me in case of trouble!)