Re: [gimp-devel] Another app named Gimp (problems?)

On Fri, 24 Sep 1999, Simon Budig wrote:

> > http://www.excite.co.uk/entertainment/news_story/technology/tech0.txt
> > Somebody had the "good idea" to name another program Gimp, Ginger
> > Interactive Media Player.

> The website to it is http://www.goginger.com/gimp/
> Interesting: I did not find *any* Email-Adress on this site.
>
> If somebody knows, how to contact them, please give me the Adress too.

There's a darren.wallace@xxxxxxxxxx, if you want to discuss advertising,
but that seems to be the only email address on the whole site.

> If they dont react, we could inform slashdot in a second step.....

Ginger productions is owned by one of the UK's less popular celebrities
(read: a twat).

I wouldn't usually suggest /.ing them first, but a lot of people in the
UK would chuckle at the wrath of /. coming down on the flame-haired
bell-end and his tedious organs.

Matthew.