Re: gimp devel

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, JcB wrote:

>Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, JcB wrote:
>>
>> >wouln t it be better to have a toolbar menu for the image window instead of a
>> >"tree menu" ... ?
>>
>> no.
>

>why not leave the choice to the end user ,

I am an end user :)

Seriously, I suppose if someone gave a patch that implements this as
user-definable feature with appropriate setting in the preferences, it
might be just fine to add. But gimp is currently in feature freeze
(meaning we want to get the stable 1.2 release out and concentrate on
fixing bugs) this is not going to happen before version 1.2

Thanks,

Tuomas

-- tigert@xxxxxxxx --