Re: Suggestion: painting with dynamics

> Has it been ever been proposed to include dynamics in the paintbrush,
> something akin to Paul Haeberli's Dynadraw:

Yes, that has been discussed. It will have to wait for version 1.3,
though.  Also, the Right Way to implement this is not to just hack in
this specific feature in one tool (paintbrush), but to add a more
generic way to modulate various parameters (tool offset from cursor,
spacing, rotation, colour variation, brush selection from pixpipes,
etc) depending on various stuff like cursor speed, direction,
pressure, etc. Dynadraw would be just one spcialized instance of
modulation.

Adding stuff like this will be much cleaner once the tools and tool
options are properly made into objects. I am working on this.

--tml